Clendon Burns & Park Ltd has operated as a firm of Consulting Structural and Civil Engineers in Wellington for over 65 years.
Our ability to provide specialist structural engineering skills in a small, versatile and highly personalised team environment is one of the key reasons so many of our clients have been returning to us for decades.
We are acknowledged as being at the forefront of structural engineering development, particularly in the fields of computer applications for building structural design, analyses, value engineering, specialist structural engineering and earthquake engineering.
Our investment in Building Information Modelling (BIM) has added a great deal of value for our clients, allowing all services to be integrated into one 3-D model. This ensures clear understanding on the building site and creates significant time and cost savings. We can also offer drone reality capturing for those more difficult sites, and generate point-cloud surfaces to use in our 3D models.
These benefits can be seen in a number major projects completed over the last few years and through the long-standing relationships we value so strongly.
We offer a wide range of specialist skills and experience, including:
- 3D Static and dynamic structural analysis
- Alternative design
- Detailed Structural Assessments
- Forensic engineering
- Foundation design
- Foundations and site investigations
- Seismic base isolation design
- Seismic design
- Seismic strengthening
- Specialist construction engineering
- Top down construction
- Specialist structural investigation
- Structural engineering
- Temporary works design
- Value engineering
- Low-damage design options
- Rapid building assessment following major events
- Drone reality capture and Point-cloud generation
Some of the key projects we’ve completed in New Zealand and around the world include:
- Seismic base-isolated buildings
- Low-damage PreSSS buildings
- High rise buildings
- Car-park buildings
- Hospital Buildings
- Commercial / industrial buildings
- Correctional Facilities
- Glue laminated timber structures
- Residential buildings
- Retail centres
- Service stations
- Educational Buildings
We maintain a high speed Internet connection which often enables us to provide overnight turnaround of urgent design and construction requests for our overseas clients.